Sunday, February 9, 2014

Will I Ever Finish?

About a year ago I dreamed I was at my graduation. I'd received my PhD in Education. I took that dream as a premonition; I would finish... I felt encouraged in August after my last residency; I learned so much there as I completed my last course. I'm feeling really discouraged because in reality I'm so close yet so far. I don't know how I'll finish at this point. I'm OUT of money & don't know of any other resources available to help me. I feel like I have wasted my time pursuing this. My current status is the dreaded ABD... All But Dissertation. I've  been the person to always finish what I start. Meeting my loan aggregate is what started my slow progression. Paying out of pocket has proven to be a challenge & family support is not like it used to be. I NEVER thought I'd be here. I've come to a screeching halt. I still desire to finish my degree. What am I going to do now? Advice anyone??? 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment